If you are anything like me, you like to print your games, centers, posters and other amazing teaching resources in COLOR! The problem that we usually face as teachers is that ink is EXPENSIVE! It’s way too costly for us to print everything that we want to in color. Right?
What if I told you:
- You could print in color to your heart’s desire
- You do NOT have to worry about spending hundreds of your hard earned dollars
- You didn’t have to worry about running out of ink
- You will always have extra ink on hand – just in case
- It would only cost you a measly $3.99 per month!
- You could print using these prices in the USA and CANADA, too!!
Would you believe me?
It’s true. I promise.
Step 1 – Compatible Printers:
The first thing you will need in order to be able to take advantage of this amazing opportunity is to have a compatible HP printer. If you already have one you just might be one step ahead of the game. Check out the list below for current printers that are a part of the HP Instant Ink Program.
Oh No! My printer isn’t included! What next?
Don’t worry friends. If you don’t have a printer that is currently on this list, there are some very affordable options available. I purchased mine on amazon. This one both reasonably priced and it hasn’t given me any of those ‘I hate technology’ moments! THAT’S A WIN!
The next thing you need to do is to sign up and choose a plan!
Click here to sign up and receive a free month! http://try.hpinstantink.com/grLSW
Plans differ in prices based on how much you print or want to print. You can change your plan from month to month if you have an idea of how much you will be printing.
For example, I know that I will be printing more in September so I will splurge on the biggest printing plan.
HP explains it best with this graphic below…
My Favourite Things About This Program
- It’s automatic! Your printer will connect to WiFi and automatically order ink for you LONG before you even need it!
- It’s SOOO inexpensive! I’m a teacher. I don’t have bags of money to spend on ink, but I can afford $3.99 – $10.99 per month!
- It’s environmentally friendly. HP sends you a POSTAGE PAID return envelope so that they can recycle the cartridges
- The ink cartridges last FOREVER! They are a lot larger than the ones you purchase in store therefore last much longer.
- You can check the HP website once you sign up to see how many pages you have printed so that you can keep track!
- ROLLOVER PAGES! If you do not use all your pages during the month, your pages roll over to the next month!
If you are ready to take the plunge into stress free COLOR printing feel free click here to get a free month!
Comment below if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to help you out.
Pin this image if you would like to come back later.
Leave a Comment