I’m so behind the ball this month! Here is all of the things that are currently going on in my life – all sorted out on this little page thanks to Farley Farley Farley over at Oh’ Boy 4th Grade.
1. Listening to Ashley Schroeder on Periscope. She was just giving tips on organization. WHO DOESN’T NEED TIPS ON ORGANIZATION? I know I do. Can I hear an ‘AMEN’?
2. LOVING that I have finally received my Math makes sense resource. Holy moly, what an incredible guide for teachers! If you have not seen this, I highly recommend it. My school purchased the teacher guide for my grade level. It’s awesome.
3. Holy moly, parent conferences are on Thursday/Friday. I have so much to prepare for them! Will I have enough time to get it done? I sure hope so.
4. So, I’m not a very big fan of cold. Snow is fine, winter is fine, cold IS NOT FINE. I like sunshine, and beaches, water and heat. Not snow filled boots, heating up my car, slipping on hidden ice, bundle up weather. Give me desert heat any day!
5. I need a nap. Am I the only one?
6. Caesar salad. I just can’t seem to get enough of it. MMMM!!!
Leave a Comment